Pathways Speech and Language is now hiring a full-time speech-language pathologist to work in our office in Santa Monica. We pride ourselves on having a well-educated team with diverse clinical expertise providing individualized therapy to our pediatric clients. Our clinic is dynamic and team-based. We are looking for a self-starter with a unique skill-set to bring to our team. If you are interested in working with an incredible group of therapists, are looking for flexibility and professional growth then come join our team!
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology from an accredited school or program. Current speech-language pathologist license issued by the state of California. Current American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA) certification; Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP).
- Two (2) or more years experience in the field of Speech Therapy preferred
- Confidence in working with children ages 0-14 with various speech and language needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A high level of professionalism and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What We Offer
- CEU stipend
- Flexible Hours: Full-time employees work 4 days per week
- 401k retirement plan options
- Sick time
- Medical and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
If you are interested in joining the Pathways team, select Apply Here to send us your resume.